Saturday 20 October 2012

Holidays are coming Holidays are coming

Okay so I guess by now you have worked out my blogs aren't going be the same as the others. My titles will be slightly off the cuff there will be jewellery blogs and oh heck what a day I have had and probably more on my learning curves which to be fair are pretty massive :) .

So today I haven't made anything but after collecting my fixed car I took myself and the boys off to St Andrews and ended up in Carnoustie, looking for driftwood to add to my pictures. Being by the sea is the best place for me and we went looking for seaglass ( and found some) and I managed to regroup and get the creative juices flowing and have had a few ideas for what comes next.

 
( Sky over Carnoustie at 6pm )

For now though I was to promote my glasses chain the perfect Christmas gift for the person who is always say " now where are my glasses " and grandmas, grannys aunts mums. Its made with Bright Aluminimum and Anodised Aluminimum, the main weave is Byzantine and that is broken up with Mobius knots which can come in most colours and are the bargin price of £6 and free postage and packaging :) and because its made from aluminimum its very light too.


Perfect Present even if I do say so myself :)



No comments:

Post a Comment